Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WHERE, OH WHERE CAN MY LITTLE BRAIN BE?

Oh, oh, oh love love
Cry, cry if it makes you feel better
Write it all out in a blog-like letter ....


Sorry, RT. I have been listening to so much RT that I think my fallback communication needs to come from quoting song lyrics. Guess it is a good thing that I can't really hum a shredding guitar solo. 


I would like to trade in my back at this time. Not that it is terrible terrible pain, but just enough to be annoying. I can get behind the idea of pain killers or muscle relaxers about now. (My yoga teachers will be aghast. Sorry Kira and Susannah. I'm high on Altoids.)


There's nothing wrong with me. I have flashes of ... well, not happiness, but okay-ness. I tried to explain this to K today. It's as if I am one of those multi-layered vegetarian pates ... no, the food pyramid ... no ... it's as if much of my current being is doing something, running some process that my brain is neither privy nor contributing to. My brain and attention are free to take care of more mundane things, like sorting, cheerfully, or running errands. 


My chakra energies are all working together except for my third eye. And it is just goofing off and looking around. I will probably explode like a geyser through my crown chakra at some point. 


Clearly, the subconscious parts of me, whatever it is doing, needs my writing and insight, because it certainly is not here now.


And so to bed? I can finish that damn, addicting Patti Smith book.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...