Sunday, April 10, 2011

My dreamfarm sis, Susan, says it is a disaster out there, astrologically speaking. I can say the stars or something else were ag'in me out in the subway system today. Lots of breakdowns, detours, and other not so fun surprises.

I have been having the focus problem, previously mentioned. In order to re-train myself in the ways of a more normal working person, I have been setting a few appointments on what is currently the "early side" for me. I overslept and rushed out the door, having first kind of tossed the bag holding my MacBook Air on the ground carelessly and forgotten my iPod and coffee. As I nearly tripped down my somewhat steep front steps I thought to myself, "Sally, you are not operating on all fours."

Although I still generally think of myself as a biped. Or was I thinking of myself as a car? Or a cat? At any rate, it was fairly clear to me that I was in some state of confusion and cognitive blurriness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...