Monday, April 25, 2011

CH-CH-CHANGES

Guess I crossed over today. My much beloved Blackberry would not charge, a problem I had with it two years ago. Planned obsolesence, I imagine. I had the time today, so I took the subway and headed to the Verizon store in Brooklyn.

I came home with an iPhone. In the American way, I charged it to my Verizon account. I had to make this cell phone upgrade last for two years and I knew I wanted an iPhone. I rather need one, in my line of business ... although an iTouch would have been okay. Perhaps I will be able to write posts on it from the road.

Until I realized my cell phone problem, I was continuing the march of spring cleaning. I am herding my stuff into one terrible area, but other areas are beginning to look okay. And clean.

Miep entreated me for some serious petting, and after I acquiesed she attacked poor Cooder meatloafing on the rocking chair. What is wrong with her? (Miep.) Fur was flying. Miep had on her porcupine fur. Cooder was dazed. I threw Miep in the tub where there were some hand washables soaking. She didn't like the water at all. But she didn't chase Cooder anymore.

I wonder if she has a mental condition. Besides being a cat.

It is late, again. Feeling all right. Making progress. I think a breakthrough of some sort is on the horizon? Work? Love? Sanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...