Friday, April 22, 2011

HAND OF KINDNESS

Just so you know, there is still kindness and grace in the world. My excellent doctor treated me for my toe at no charge, just for the tetanus shot she decided I needed even though I had had one in 2006. I really cut myself.

The drunksters are yukking it up across the street which does not bode well for my sleeping.

I had an okay day. I even started in on the dreaded refrigerator cleaning process. Sometimes it is okay to do things a little bit at a time. Breaking it down, I believe it is called.

Tomorrow is therapy and dinner at the happy ham haven (aka chez LaGasse/Johnson).

Making good progress in Proust, nearly done with Swann's Way. Cooder is happy as I cleaned off the chair that is behind my work chair, so she can sleep nearby me. She can keep a close eye and make sure I am not sneaking an ice cream bar without including her.

Is that all there is? For today, I think so.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss your toe episode? I am glad to hear it is healing. ox

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...