Saturday, April 16, 2011

RAINY NIGHT IN BROOKLYN

Wasn't that a famous song back in the late '60s, early '70s, A Rainy Night in Brooklyn? (1970).

Not much thinking going on again today. I went to therapy, worked on my house ... and I can definitely see improvement even with things still strewn about. John and I picked up my mothership computer.

And yes, I am tired. So, back to the sounds of tires on the wet road, a bit more of M. Swann's convoluted love, and some sleep.

It did feel good to unpack boxes of books that were falling apart and contained not just the tomes but the dust of a few years. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...