Monday, March 28, 2011

SMACKDOWN: MORPHEUS VERSUS CALLIOPE

"It's always tomorrow yesterday." - John Volny/Sally Anne Syberg, 3/26/2011

That's for true, right? I can't remember which one of us actually said it, I think it was John in response to something I said. Then we burst into hysterical laughing.

Today wasn't so bad, although I did have to take two naps. And in order to sleep, I took some trazadone. And now I am too sleepy to write.

In the spirit of the princesse I have been treated as for the last couple of days, and knowing the kitchen is reasonably in order, I am succumbing to the charms of Morpheus instead of Calliope, thinking this endeavor is closer to epic poetry than lyric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...