Sunday, March 27, 2011

ANOTHER CYCLE OF THE SUN

Why yes! I did have an AWESOME birthday. I would have to look hard to see who and what was missing. As a matter of fact, I did get what I need.

I did spend a good portion of the day feeling relaxed, lucky, and blessed. Friends bestowed wonderful wonderful perfect gifts, a true embarrassment of riches. So fun to feel known and loved. And quite quite indulged.

By now it is well after midnight, and we are into Robert's birthday! I am feeling slightly slightly blue, milky white blue, probably because the wine I had between 3:30 and 7:30 is pretty near worn off. And the excitement has died down.

Two of my dear friends had tough days. Perhaps I should let that go and just enjoy my own ride. I feel for them and I know that I can help neither of them, save to leave them be.

So perhaps I am on the wistful side and I have a bit of tristesse, rather than the blues.

You can't always get what you want (no)
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You get what you need


 I thank so so many of you for your messages of love, cheer and encouragement. 


And I bid you goodnight,
Goodnight,
Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...