Friday, March 4, 2011

ACCOMPLISHED SPIRITS

Today passed in a kind of haze. I woke up and got out of bed at a reasonable hour. I toddled around the internet reading the morning news and made plans for the day.

Out of the ... pale blue at least, Robert, with whom I am working on a nifty small project, sent a text. Eh voila! I was pressed into service doing a short series budget and schedule. I am not sure whether it was the additional anti-ADHD med I took, but lordy, I sat here and worked steadily, and largely on my own for about four or five hours.

And then I crashed.

And rather crashed I remain.

Ready for bed. But in somewhat ... accomplished spirits.

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...