Monday, April 8, 2013

SPRING IS AROUND

I really can't write much. I'm on a project deadline and trying to stay focussed and not procrastinate. So I am not really thinking about much of anything else other than this report. Except the crappy book, Little Brother, I spent time reading for the Coursera class. More on this anon. My last essay will be in the form of a screed.

Spring is around. Word has it that it will be in the 70s this week. I saw the first shoot of the seeds and bulbs I planted a week or so ago. A watched pot never grows.

So this is just a check in. Albert and I did our walk today although, again, I didn't stay out too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...