Thursday, April 11, 2013

'COZ EVERY GIRL'S CRAZY 'BOUT A SHARP-DRESSED MAN

Kit at dinner.





Yes, I know I am writing sporadically. But the danged literature class is over and I can go back to reading better stuff. And complaining less and maybe writing more.

I am not going to write much as I am still absorbing all that transpired this week. It was tough on a number of fronts for a couple of people who are near and dear to me. And challenging for me, too.

Kit came to town for a hair class and staid an extra night so I headed down to the city. We had so much fun. We went to a cool restaurant called Lucien. We had great food (beautiful tuna tartare, spring greens with blanced asparagus, grilled octopus with rosemary potatoes, scallops with mashed potatoes, AND a white bordeaux, armangac, and Calvados!) And creme brulee (my favorite) with a single candle.

S recommended the place and stoppped by.
It was great catching up with Kit and kicking back some. And now to bed again.



Billy fuckin' Gibbons from ZZTop, y'all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...