Wednesday, May 2, 2012

JUNE GLOOM IN MAY


Greetings.

I know it has been quite awhile since I have posted. There have been some serious challenges in my life of late. Writing about this part of the journey did not seem prudent in a public forum. I am by no means out of the dangerous woods yet, but I do miss the practice. When I check in here, I hold myself to a different accountability.




So, the short version is: still in Brooklyn (yay!), still looking for work. The cats are good. I've been downsizing in a good way and the process is becoming clearer and somewhat easier. I haven't been reading much, nor taking pictures, nor walks. 







I had a vintage item stoop sale.




Made some bucks and got rid of some stuff that day although I still have plenty of tablecloths. John and Betts helped me out.

Here's Emmy today. She actually jumped into my lap for a few minutes the other day, and this morning she sat on me while I was still in bed. Maybe she'll be a cuddly kitty after.



1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...