Monday, May 28, 2012

KICKIN'

Thursday, May 24th

Boy, did I get caught in the rain today. I checked the weather predictions before I left and did not see that torrential downpours were expected imminently.

Monday, May 28th

Yeah, that day I chose to brave the muggy weather in a short-sleeved shirt and flip-flops. No umbrella, No nuttin'. I had to walk barefoot to the subway as it was pouring and one cannot navigate with wet feet in flip-flops. Walking barefoot in New York City feels positively unnatural. But I survived.

I'm just not all that chipper therefore I am not all that forthcoming. Hanging on. Perhaps I will feel more inspired to write more on the morrow. But I'm still ... kickin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...