Tuesday, May 8, 2012

WHY NOT CHENEY?

Today is Cooder's 14th birthday. That's getting up there in kitty years. She doesn't really seem to be interested in "celebrating." I'm sure she'd eat as many kitty treats as I would put out for her. And she did spend some time sitting in my lap. I spend so much time at the computer, the kitties don't get a lot of lap opportunity. When I had a couch and a tv, there was more latitude, however, Maria was pretty much ruling the laps in those days.

Today was one of the one step back days. I endeavored (CB quotes Yoda and says there is no trying or not trying, only doing) ... to work on the resume rewrite, but somehow it reduced me to depression and tears. I look forward to this phase being over. Am I just gloomy due to a vitamin D deficiency? With the exception of Sunday afternoon, it has been pretty dark.

I did see two red-breasted robins on my Sunday walk. One bird was so fat I suspected pregnancy. Come to think of it, I have never knowingly seen a pregnant bird. Do they get all swelled up?

Also, Meow, the overfed kitty died yesterday. Goodness. Why couldn't it happen to Dick Cheney?

1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...