Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WISH ME LUCK

I usually like the rain but today I feel as if I am in a jungle bunker, cornered and just listening to the incessant rain drip, drip, drip. What is up with me? Extra nervous for some reason. And missing the Spring light.

I'm back to working on the formatting part of my resume, which is good, because that means I am pretty done for the moment. And even though I am watching the Word 2011 tutorial on lynda.com, I just get antsy. Why why why?


This is what I woke up with next to my head. Very cute, of course, but has a tendency to nip hands when she wants attention. And, as you can see, those are some fairly serious teeth. She has sort of an overbite.

I am still in a non-internal state of mind. Or maybe I am just way too obsessed with Battlestar Galactica, but I am just not thinking very much. But the new, revised resume is going out. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...