Sunday, May 13, 2012

CHILLAX SPRING DAY




































Tell me this is not the expression of peace and contentment. Not my expression, of course, but Cooder is channeling a groove for me here. We had some good naps yesterday and today. And that would lead one to believe I am sleeping better. And I am.

I finished a working draft of the old resume! I sent it off to the career counselor for feedback and I will re-address the document tomorrow. What a weight off of my little mind. I just chillaxed the rest of the weekend, napping, hanging with the cats, watching Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica. I did make some significant progress on cleaning off my desk. And I even worked on the kitchen woodwork. Always so much to clean.

Today, I walked down 8th Avenue to Atlantic in the late afternoon. As always, there are new things to be seen and speculated about. I just liked the colors of these bricks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...