Sunday, September 8, 2013

MANIFEST ACT

"There is an extremely subtle but significant difference between an image that is in itself a manifested act of seeing and one that uses vision to represent the world."

Nathaniel Dorsky, Devotional Cinema

That's an interesting perspective. For me it is always the former, never the latter. I have no clue about how to represent the world. I have challenge enough representing myself ... or presenting myself for that matter.



Yep. The leaves are starting to rustle. They've been falling gently for the last week or two at least, but now they are starting to make noise. 

So, very quiet here tonight as M & J are off on a cruise to Nova Scotia. Even Albert is gone off to hang out with J's brother who lives in town. Amazing how strange it is without him clicking around from time to time. 

So, I get to run rampant around the house, which means that I am leaving the ironing board up until tomorrow morning! Oh and maybe leave an extra dish or two in the sink. Meanwhile, there are fresh tomatoes cooking down with onions, garlic, fresh basil, and oregano. Making me hungry when there is really no reason to eat, given that it is 12:13. That's bedtime, not food time.

Much more to report but it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...