Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SHE WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY

I guess that's how this business goes, waking up to a flurry of email. And being on the computer at 6:51 to answer them. On the other hand, I suppose it it meritorious that I woke up at 6:20 of my own accord. 

It's going to be a busy day. I have a lot of negotiating and budget stuff to do, then I have to pick up the house as a new realtor is coming to look at the house tomorrow. But that should only take an hour, and perhaps I can attend to it increments.

My eyes are crossed from looking at screens, yet the tv is on and I am looking at this one as well. Justified is on. There's a short shot of Jameson's over ice, and bed is beckoning. 

So, all in all, things are fine but I am just working hard. 

And then a great sadness ... Cosmo died today. He was a most most excellent kitty. He lived with Louise and Erik. I was told what happened, he passed away after some dental surgery, but I was so upset I can't remember the rest of the details. He was sweeter and more mellow than this picture shows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...