Thursday, May 2, 2013

NO ANSWERS, HOPE

I was just sitting here trying to figure out why I am feeling bad/sad. Nothing particularly different happened today. And in many respects, it was a nice relaxing day.

And then I remembered: Cooder. I still haven't taken her to the vet as I thought maybe she was just off of her food for a few days or that she didn't like the last kind I bought. But she is awfully thin. She'll be 15 this coming Tuesday.

So, that is weighing fairly heavily on my heart. I just need to get up early enough to take her to the vet to get weighed and make sure I am right about the change in her weight. She feels as if she does't weigh anything at the moment. She still wants to eat (Greenies), runs around the house, and all. One looks for answers, but there are not any definitive anwers, just hope.

I took my medication, and I am feeling ready to conk out, so I think I will end this one here. Started watching the Jane Campion TV series, currently airing on Sundance, Top of the Lake, although I am watching it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...