Saturday, January 28, 2012

ITS ALL ALRIGHT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP THE DISTANCE

Yesterday was all right, as close to good as I've had in a long time. This morning I woke up with a negative bank balance again. I almost bummered, but I have eBay/PayPal funds pending, so I think I can make it to my next check. Yes, it's a bit of a stretch and it won't be comfortable.

One of the high-and-low-lights of yesterday was going to Trader Joe's to grocery shop. I was running perilously low on things like olive oil, butter, and inexpensive but tasty proteins.

By now it is Saturday night. To be sure, alcohol has been a part of the social agenda this evening to the degree that I feel disengagedd.


But that doesn't mean that I am disengaged, am give leave to be disengaged. That I cannot comment in  a reasonable and productive form stays my fingers from writing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...