Wednesday, August 14, 2013

NIGHT CRITTERS NIGHT OFF

They defend their errors as if they were defending their inheritance. 
-Edmund Burke, statesman and writer (1729-1797) 

Then again, they might not understand theIr "errors" are indeed erroneous. People, in general, seem pretty convinced of their righteousness.

Okay day. Woke up on the early side. I was not nearly as productive as I had hoped to be, but some things were done. I wrote and mailed some birthday cards, made it to the farmer's market, did some reading and writing, and even managed to get in a walk, although that was right under the wire.

I walked on a different, closer part of the bike path. 

The weather is remarkably cool now, and the sky is getting darker earlier. That's what happens, I know. I hope we get a wee bit more of hot weather. Now off to bed hoping that I will sleep well and get up early-ish again.

The night critters are quiet tonight, except for an occasional croak. I saw a heron today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...