Thursday, March 14, 2013

ETHOS AND TRIANGULATION



So I saw this at Starbucks down in the city a couple of weeks back. Can any of you enlighten me about this. I looked up 'ethos' just to be clear about the meaning: "the distinguishing character, sentiment, moral nature, or guiding beliefs of a person, group, or institution."


It's just a word, why not throw it around in a mindless way and thereby degrade the meaning?

The next day.

Or I don't even know when I wrote this. And I want to write but schoolwork and all keeps me a bit busier than I want to be. However, the literature class will be over in a couple of weeks. The philosophy class I could even share here, thus accomplishing two things.

It's a sunny day, but windy. I need to take a morning nap as I got up earlier than I really wanted to. I just thought I would give it a try. Going to make hoison brussels sprouts today and will report back. Also, bought some beeutiful baby bok choy at the Vietnamese market yesterday and think I should do something interesting with that.

Yesterday morning, I turned around from the sink and saw this. I call this photo The Triangulation of the Pets. Inappropriate as this cat behavior might be, that the three of them were all attending me was rather funny. I do think this is a study for a religious painting of some sort. Plus Albert has a sort of halo around him.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...