Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DISHES AND MACAROONS

Double exposure thing I did not do on purpose.
Oh yum! We are getting those big fat chick snowflakes now. I might just have to find my boots and go out in them, although I just took a shower and my hair is wet.

Cooder just came downstairs, but is keeping a respectable distance FOR THE MOMENT. She has taken to sleeping on the couch, the better and more convenient to ask for Greenies, I suppose. Or perhaps she just likes to be near.

Later that same day.


Oh, let's see dishes, macaroons (this time with ginger and lemon) in honor of E & C being home from college, more homework, the day seemed busy but not exactly sure with what. I started setting up a blog for my reading group on Wordpress so that I would learn something new. I finished knitting another scarf (that makes three since the beginning of February!).





When it cleared about around 6:30 or 7:00, I thought it was time to get out of the house for awhile. Albert and I walked up to Turk Hill Road. That was nice.

I'm not sleepy. I didn't even take a nap. It's 11:50.

I am trying to cut down on my alcohol intake again, not that it was very much, but one of my New Years' Resolutions was to only have a drink three or four times a week. That had crept upward. I was tempted tonight (didn't have anything last night) but I ate a lime popsicle instead. Oh, and Spring will be here soon, although, as I understand it, there will be more snow tomorrow.

This is just a couple of houses down.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...