Saturday, January 19, 2013

IT WON'T BE LONG

This one won't be long. I have a terrible headache. Just took some pain relievers, but it hasn't kicked in yet.

Meanwhile, I did manage to get up after extra hours of sleep. I am just tired of being in bed and being undressed. I got up at 6:00 or so, even though I didn't sleep so well last night. I organized the kitchen, made coffee for M, and then headed back to the couch for about four hours.

After watching some tv, I decided I needed to get out of the house. I went to Trader Joe's and then came home with a vision of cooking ginger-garlic-chicken soup. It took awhile for me to get that accomplished. I made another soup with leftover vegetables, but then didn't really feel like eating either one.

So ouch and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...