Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SLEEP AND FOCUS

 80 of #100daychallenge

Well, we made it through another day. This one was a little more positive. We called to get new keys for the Camry, got it started, and dropped it off at a car repair place around the corner. I took two loads of stuff to the Goodwill.  

Being with David and my mom ALL THE TIME is a bit weird. I am even sharing a bed with Janet, so there is really no space. I took some time for myself to go sit outside in the little rose garden at this complex to call KH and Rebecca, who was one of Anita's caregivers and who I think I am going to give the kitty to. I really want to take Katie, but I think she will be happier here being an only kitty with doting parents. 

There is still a lot to do and I need to get some sleep and focus.

We had a great breakfast.

It is pretty here, what with the Wasatch Mountains all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...