Thursday, July 22, 2021

KIND OF IT

 82 of #100daychallenge

Just another day in paradise. We continue to exist in this weird room. Thinking and writing are a bit prohibited with lack of privacy and the tv going. Plus, there is the will do to it, which is not very strong. 

We are making progress on the apartment and maybe getting down to the end. David has to be here until Monday in order to pick up his car. I figured we should hang around until Sunday to keep him company as he has been so supportive and helpful. We didn't find anything amazing. It was just breaking down boxes, sorting Christmas decorations, swearing about the heat, and being in awe of a person's belongings. 

The cortisone has worn off and my knee is back to hurting quite a bit.

I visited the folks I am leaving Katie Mae, the kitty with. They are smitten and I think she will be better off being an only cat. I don't think she would like the trip back to Los Angeles and then be confronted with five attention-starved kitties. 

That's really kind of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...