Wednesday, May 26, 2021

S'CUSE ME

 38 of #100daychallenge

I would have sworn that I started this post this morning. Then again, I might have just projected that I was going to. 

I remain in a state of semi-shock or something. I managed to get it together to sign up to teach chair yoga in my town beginning June 15th. I bought liability insurance and everything. Although you may not see it this way, it's kind of a minor miracle for me. I have been thinking about doing this for maybe two decades. That I threw up so few obstacles is what amazes me the most. My fees will be ridiculously low, but I was never interested in this for the money, really. I have always been focussed on giving back, adding perspective, and giving some comfort and a way forward. 

S'cuse me while I kiss the sky.





1 comment:

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...