Monday, August 13, 2012

'ROUND HERE



This is K's house on the Housatonic River in Connecticut. I went up to have dinner and lots of wine with one of the Bs on Saturday night. This is what I woke up to.








By about 8:30 or 9 a.m., I wasn't able to do any more sleeping, B and AJ were still dead to the world, so I decided to just head back to Brewster. As some of you have expressed interest in what the world looks like around here, I stopped a couple of times to snap some flavor.




And LST was mentioning the Appalachian Trail to me the other day. Just so happens it runs through this neck of the woods. It is fairly prosaic around here.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos. Pretty country. I had lots of ancestors roaming around & farming much of the length of the Hudson. I've only been to NYC (once, plus another time through Grand Central Station changing trains), so I haven't seen the countryside. Some day!

    ReplyDelete

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...