Friday, November 26, 2010

ODE TO JOY.2

I am showing up here tonight, very tired. That's one of the prices to be paid for over-focus and non-modulation. I really did spend the last two days mostly cooking. And it was splendid. A success and a joy. But I have scarcely been able to function today. I tried sleeping, but the most I could do was doze.

And now I really should get some sleep.

But this morning, friends (Kim, Michael, Richard) had posted this.
Hallelujah.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
I listened to it about three times.

I really don't get Christianity. I am not even sure if I condone it. But when I hear this music, and see the power of passion and joy, I wonder if there isn't something there.

Fully as vibrant as Aretha Franklin singing gospel. And absolutely from the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...