Tuesday, April 27, 2021

SLEEP-DEPRIVATION SNIT

 8 of #100daychallenge

1:05 a.m. 

This should have been written and posted hours ago, of course. I didn't sleep well last night, although I did get up at 7:30. Consequently, the morning was spent with me in pyjamas, stomping around in my sleep-deprivation snit (a snit of singularity), swearing (and by that I mean f-bombs were raining upon the universe) that I would to bed again in no long time. I arranged for Janet to be picked up for dominoes. Yet, only an hour and change of sweet shut-eye was accomplished before I had to go see my orthopedist to get a cortisone shot in my knee. By the time I got back home and thought to get a quick nap, I realized I should just power through the evening.

No surprise given me, but here I am, still sleepy many hours later. However, some library/studio progress was made. I have been re-watching The Handmaid's Tale. Watch Episode Three of Season One if you need a January 6th flashback. Utterly chilling. It is a good show if depressing.

My yoga class for tomorrow was re-calendared for next week. That's good as the house is a bit messier than I like. I did have some time to wait in a room at the doctor's office. I used the time to do a bit of practice and to take a few notes for the class.

Need to sleep. Will try to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...