Monday, January 5, 2015

CINEMAEXHAUSTED

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m still here and all. It has been a trying? disorienting? few weeks. I simply have not had the proper attitude for writing, although if I really were a writer, then there wouldn’t need to be a proper attitude, but that is another matter.

I just finished a marathon of film watching with Louise here in Manhattan. Tomorrow, I head back to Brooklyn and kitties for my last two days on this coast for a bit. I’m tired of schlepping around, although there is more of that to come this week.





And I am going to keep this short. Louise and Erik adopted two kitten, cleverly named Topper and Kirby. Way cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...