Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ACCOUNTING FOR THE UNACCOUNTABLE

Forget cats looking for territory on the bed. I am laying on my stomach and some cat, didn't see which one, decided my back and butt were the perfect perch for a good bath. I think she is stretching out now, whoever she is.

I am unaccountably tired tonight. Except that there is some accounting for it, I think. I am going to attribute it to (she stepped off and it was Butterscotch) all the dancing I did on Sunday night. I got into the pool after having the usual self-argument (this is how you say this in Sinhala ස්වයං-තර්කය)  about not swimming. And, for the first time in maybe over a year, I hit my swimming zen. I swam a mile a little more than it usually takes me to swim a half mile. I didn't really get tired, as much as I was concerned about over stressing my left shoulder. Amazing. But now I am extra tired.

On the other hand, it was my intention to get to sleep earlier, and as the spirit moves me, I think I will try to take a dive, here at 10:00 ... and having not watched any tv.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I SHOULD DO THE SAME

17 of 100 May 24th It is hard to make plans to have fun when you would rather disappear into the earth. The depression continues, yet I am s...