Short and sweet after all the writing yesterday. I was on the run pretty much from when I rolled out of bed until now. And it was quite an interesting day, what with some interesting moments in therapy and then running around with Laura all day. But now, I am tired tired tired. Oh, I know. You've heard that from me before. But I am just giving over to it tonight. If you are missing me, might I suggest re-reading the last couple of days? I know I should.
Here's another pretty picture.
And all I actually have to offer as a writer, is my version of life. — Anne Lamott
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT IS TO SURVIVE, WHAT TO PERISH
August 5 Without a doubt, my tortoise shell kitty Nina was the leader of a girl gang in a previous incarnation. I was sitting here on the b...
-
Birthday eve, but just barely. I had plans to be introspective and treat this occasion as another kind of New Year with a stock-taking and s...
-
July 20 "You cannot walk out your grief, ...or absolve yourself of your survival, or bring anyone back. You are left with the desire ...
That color feeds my soul.
ReplyDelete