Thursday, June 2, 2011

BREEZY

 The relief of a gentle, lovely, not-too-hot day after some of the other challenging and not-what-I-wanted weather. These roses look as if they are vibrating in the heat, but this shot was taken when the wind blew. There is some other effect or filter but I am clueless as to how this one came out. I quite like it. What do you think?


I am having fun with my iPhone camera functions. I have always been a people watcher, when my face was not stuck down in a book. Now I am trying to learn to take these people pictures on the subway without drawing attention to myself. 

Years and years ago, my friend Andy Kopra gave me an HTML book to learn to code from. I wish I had done it then. I hate not being able to format better. I suppose if I am going to be a blogmeistress I should learn to format and design better. Another opportunity ... not missed, downright ignored. Really, the younger are arrogant and squand'rous with opportunity.




This one I tried randomly shooting as I walked. There were other good ones, but this is my favorite of the bunch. I have not yet decided if shooting takes me out of the moment.

As Miss Becky would say, "Worky, worky." 


These two were quite photogenic. This looks like a movie still to me.



I love this cacophony of faces, which you will see if you look around on the subway. Glad I am not in any of them.


I realize I am being a bit vacant in my writing, using pictures instead of words. Therapy is challenging, as it is supposed to be. I am rather in the middle of a deep issue and not quite able to do much articulating. Staying with the feelings and letting things percolate is what I am doing. That, plus staying on task of keeping the house in some order and moving forward on the job hunt. Maybe I should wear 70s safari clothes and a pith helmet for those hours spent at the computer willing myself to enthusiasm and feigning more knowledge than I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER ONE CHOCK FULL OF FUN

 14 May Isn’t there something delightful about the word “jelly”? I am not even that much of a fan but it is so fun and tasty! I am indulging...