Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER WITH CATS

Parts of the day, it seemed that Spring was here, ready to reveal all the glory of itself. Then again, there were lots of April showers on and off, even with some lightning and thunder.

The Hamfest Chez Johnson Lagasse was just that, a total gas. We all ate and drank and laughed ourselves silly, made good fun of one another, and generally moved around the apartment and patio in a pack. I don't remember too much besides eating and laughing. And as I was pretty darn functional today, I managed to stay just this side of wasted. I hadn't had that much fun in awhile.

I did take a copy of grazing naps ... the nibbling edge of a real sleep. Are doze and graze equivalent? Whilst in the midst of one, I came upon a feng shui problem and solution for some of my odd pieces of furniture and the larger issue of the mess. I moved the two or three pieces and suddenly, even with the mess, it feels much better.

i continued on with my Spring cleaning ... amazing how dusty it gets in here, what with cat food and car exhaust soot, and might even even even see a little light at the end of the tunnel. There will still be plenty to sort and throw away, but at least there will be a baseline of organization and order.

Miep says miao and now here comes Cooder. I broke my rule about computers in bed tonight. The cats are here to remind me what this area is for! Curling up with them.

Oh, the toe is healing nicely. Thank you for asking. Doesn't even hurt as much as my arm where I got a tetanus shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER ONE CHOCK FULL OF FUN

 14 May Isn’t there something delightful about the word “jelly”? I am not even that much of a fan but it is so fun and tasty! I am indulging...