Wednesday, January 26, 2022

SPUDDLING ALONG


 








5 of 100

January 26th.

Know the feeling? I have a constant low grade episode of spuddling going on. I mean well, but just not getting very much done. What I am really enjoying these days is sleeping way too late, nearly every day. And when I do get up, I don't get active for quite a long time. There are newspapers to be perused. There are games I need to play. By the time I am sufficiently awake, it is 2:00 and therefore time to get Janet dressed and on her way to our daily (almost) walk.

Rather than belabor my failures, I will share that I have been sewing, albeit, not well. I made rosemary asiago cheese bread. There are fresh Veneto tangelo cornmeal cookies with dried cherries filling my mom's belly. I began to reorganize and take stock of what is going on in my bedroom closet. The room is still a mess, but I didn't really get focused on it until this evening.

And, in the spirit of trying to get to sleep earlier and hence getting up earlier, I will make this missal short.



2 comments:

  1. Spuddling, great word. Bread looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spuddling. Is that what happens before you end up horging(origin unknown)?

    ReplyDelete

ANOTHER ONE CHOCK FULL OF FUN

 14 May Isn’t there something delightful about the word “jelly”? I am not even that much of a fan but it is so fun and tasty! I am indulging...