Monday, November 22, 2010

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN

In which we postponed writing and thinking until we were very sleepy and really wanted to go to bed.

I did spend minutes earlier today looking at some (possibly) inspirational material. Then again, I spent a couple of hour watching the last season of King of the Hill on Netflix. What happened to Connie/Kahn, Jr?

I must cry "uncle." Although today wasn't a waste or total straying from the path, I did not give sufficient time and energy to today's post. (Big yawns here.)

I started to do this first thing in the morning, before I was swallowed up by the day. Perhaps this will be a lesson?

4 comments:

  1. Frankly I am surprised you like King of the Hill enough to get it from Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHen I contemplate writing, I'm ALWAYS sleepy and really want to go to bed.
    What is it about those of us who love/hate what we do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Many times, I find the only writing I actually do is to you on this blog, dearest Sally Anne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full Moon Fever! It was a Sun in Scorpio with a Full Moon in Taurus. Eat, Drink and be Merry! King of the Hill sounds appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

ANOTHER ONE CHOCK FULL OF FUN

 14 May Isn’t there something delightful about the word “jelly”? I am not even that much of a fan but it is so fun and tasty! I am indulging...