Friday, December 31, 2010

NOUVELLE ANNEE

So much for the pre-NY resolution to post some serious resolutions tonight. My red-eye landed at 6:10 am. I am always one of the last folks off the airplane as I always sit in the back. Once I finally disembarked, I realized I did not have my new hat. After much waiting, Jet Blue informed me that they could not find it, leading me to think I spaced out trying to get on the airplane in Oakland and left it. When I finally got to the baggage claim, I could not find the right carousel. After much running back and forth and heaving my other heavy bag, I finally found my suitcase (and I only almost started crying once). I got  a cab. I arrived at home to clamber over snow hills. I came in, changed out of my clothes and have pretty much been in bed since. About 14 hours ago. And am headed back.

So, the reflection will have to wait. I don't feel as if I am getting any sicker, which is good. I am just exhausted. Plus, I am halfway through In the Woods and have two fat kittehs to warm me.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking a lesson from my kitteh--No New Year's Resolutions! Just taking it one day at a time...
    Rest and be well, Sally dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new years resolutions for me either. How about that! Rest and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

ANOTHER ONE CHOCK FULL OF FUN

 14 May Isn’t there something delightful about the word “jelly”? I am not even that much of a fan but it is so fun and tasty! I am indulging...